|Real Name/Full Name:
|59 years old
|6th October 1964
|5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):
|Is Dixie Carter Lesbian?
|Net Worth in 2024:
Dixie Carter is a businesswoman who happened to be the president of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), which is a wrestling promotion from 2003 to 2016. At first, she was backstage until 2010 when she started appearing on-screen. She became the majority owner of TNS in 2012 after she had purchased majority shares from Panda Energy International.
She remained president until 2016 when Billy Corgan took over, and she became the chairwoman. Anthem Sports & entertainment later bought 95% ownership remaining Carter with only 5% minority ownership and stepped down from the seat of chairwoman and became the advisor. The promotion also changed from TNA to Impact Wrestling.
Maybe you know about Dixie Carter very well, but do you know how old and tall is she and what is her net worth in 2024? If you do not know, we have prepared this article about details of Dixie Carter’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start.
Early Life & Biography
Dixie Carter was born on 6th October 1964, in Dallas, Texas. She was born to her parents Robert W. and Janice Carter. Her parents were the owners of Panda Energy International, which was an energy Company. She attended The Hockaday School and graduated in 1982. She later attended the University of Mississippi and graduated in 1986 with a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration.
She was very active while in school and was part of the Student Programming Board. She was also an active member of Kappa Kappa Gamma Women’s fraternity. She took her internship at Levenson and Hill, which was a marketing and advertisement firm and later became employed full time on this company. She was promoted to the position of vice president.
Carter is a married woman, and her husband is Serg Salinas, who is a former music producer for TNA. Together they had two children. She is known to be a cousin of Declan Donnelly, who is a British television presenter.
Age, Height, and Weight
Being born on 6th October 1964, Dixie Carter is 59 years old as of today’s date 22nd February 2024. Her height is 5 feet, 5 inches tall, and her weight is 59 kg.
Carter’s business career journey began in 1993 when she started her own business to deal with sport and music representation. She started working with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) in 2002 after she was informed by the president of Monterey Peninsula Talent that the wrestling promotion required a marketing and publicity outlet. TNA late had financial problems, and Dixie contacted her parents, who were the owners of Panda Energy International, and purchased 71% of TNA and changed the name to TNA Entertainment. She was named the president in 2003. In 2007 she was interviewed by United States Congress about professional wrestling.
Carter appeared on a TNS impact on 27TH August 2009 when she interviewed Bobby Lashley. She started appearing on regular occasions. Carter had a court case with Hogan as Hogan wanted to be the new head of TNA Wrestling. Dixie appeared in many episodes of Impact Wrestling. She also took part in AJ Styles from 2o13 to 2014.
Carter remained the president of TNA up to 12th August 2016. The presidency was taken over by Billy Corgan while she became the chairwoman. Corgan had given the company a loan and wanted to sue it and also Carter saying he was lied as to when he would be paid his money. Later TNA was purchased by Anthem Sports, and Entertainment where they owned 85% shares while 10% was taken by Aroluxe, and Dixie remained with only 5% and had no power in the decision making of the organization. She later joined a division of Anthem as an advisory board of Fight Media Group, where she was to take the role of growing the brand of the division globally.
As of July 2017, Carter appeared on an episode with the WWE Network series, where she was an interviewee in Kurt Angle.in 2009, she also filmed in a segment of WWE.
Awards & Achievements
Carter received the award of Women Superstars Uncensored (WSU) Hall of Fame in 2012. In 2013 she received Gooker Award. Her greatest achievement is having started her own company, although later she became engaged with TNA Wrestling.
Net Worth & Salary of Dixie Carter in 2024
As of February 2024, Dixie Carter has an estimated net worth of $6 million. She acquired her net income for serving as the president of TNA for fourteen years. While here, she was involved in many activities, which enabled her to acquire her income. She also had her own business, which also earned her some part of her net worth.
Dixie Carter is one of the ladies who have prospered from her career as a wrestling promoter. Although she was removed from the swat of the presidency of the company, she still has some minor roles in the company.