|Real Name/Full Name:||Brian Patrick Carroll|
|Age:||51 years old|
|Birth Date:||13 May 1970|
|Birth Place:||Pomona, California, United States|
|Profession:||American multi-instrumental musician|
|Net Worth in 2021:||$10 million dollars|
|Last Updated:||July 2021|
“BUCKETHEAD“ is well known as Brian Patrick Carroll who has built his wealth as a virtuoso guitarist/multi-instrumentalist which is great. He has started playing the guitar at the age of 12; he has recorded more than 30 studio albums and performed in over 50 albums by high profile artists including Bootsy Collins.
Maybe you know about Buckethead very well But do you know how old and tall is he and what is his net worth in 2021? If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Buckethead’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start.
Brian Patrick was born on May 13, 1969; He belongs to an American musician who has worked within many genres of music. Also, he has released 302 studio albums as well as four special releases, and one of EP. He has also performed on more than 50 other albums by other artists. He has spread his music all over progressive metal, funk, blues, bluegrass, ambient and avant-garde music.
He always wears KFC bucket on his head, emblazoned with an orange bumper sticker reading FUNERAL and an expressionless plain white mask which is actually proven to be inspirational to him. He uses to play the guitar, banjo, bass as well as keyboards.
Age, Height, and Weight
Being born on 13 May 1970, Buckethead is 51 years old as of today’s date 28th July 2021. His height is 1.98 m tall, and weight is 78 kg.
In 1998 after leaving the band class-x entered a song called “BRANZO.” Which was a guitar player magazine contest and he was a runner-up, with editors raving: he was an extremely talented and skilled guitarist and bassist.
• In the year 1991, he has contributed to Derek Bailey’s Company project alongside, among others.
• In 1992 Buckethead released Bucketheadlandon John Zorn’s Japanese Avant record label in 1992
• In 1993 Buckethead auditioned to play for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The band eventually ended up with Arik Marshall.
• From 2000 to 2004 he has achieved a higher public profile as lead guitarist for Guns N’ Roses.
In 2017 he saw a slight increase in pace compared to the previous year, with 27 albums being released so far. In addition to that Buckethead began to represent the part of his older catalogue which was in vinyl format and for the first time in over a decade his albums have been pressed in a physical format rather than the CDs.
Awards & Achievements
• He was nominated for chainsaw award in 2004 and was also nominated for Premio Fenix in 2014.
• Guns N’ Roses are an American hard rock band formed in 1985 in Los Angeles, California. The band has won four American Music Awards, including Favorite Pop/Rock Single for “Sweet Child o’ mine.“
• He has also won the being of the year award from the advertiser in recognition of the impact he has on the town in 2017.
Net Worth & Salary of Buckethead in 2021
As of July 2021, Buckethead is an American musician who has a net worth of $10 million. With such a fascinating career, Buckethead had over 300 solo albums released on his name. Apart from solo releases, he has provided music to various films as well.
Buckethead revealed that he was suffering from a potentially fatal heart condition which would end his life pretty much. Still, he deals with it and let it do what it did and eventually it would stop, but it was a very intense problem. But he loses the hope in life and moves ahead with courage always.